A Poet Who Loves To Sing ....AlvesHolmes (Baltimore, Maryland)
Haikus Butterfly Pink
laced pink butterfly
prettiest fluttering by
diamond glittered lullaby
butterfly in pink
elegantly fashioned, awed
posing on flower
flitters flutters by
beautiful pink butterflly
delights the garden
jeweled in pink silk wings
teases bees tickles flowers
touches my senses
Dedicated to a young poet....can you guess who? Ha!
dressed for butterfly ball
Poet Other Poems
- ! 104 Haiku Mother with Ducklings
- # 12 Haiku Baby - Baby - Baby
- # 62 Haiku Winter Night
- # 79 Haiku Water Fall Concert
- # 86 Haiku Snow Bound Solitude
- #100 Haiku Hitch Hiker
- #108 Haiku 'Within Us'
- #11 Haiku Spring Is Here (3)
- #11 Haiku Spring Is Here (2)
- #110 Haiku The Smile Of Summer
- #111 Haiku The Heart Cannot Be Silence...
- #113 Haiku In Search of Peace
- #114 Haiku Hues of Autumn
- #127 Haiku Jeweled Butterfly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.