Boring is the life i lead,
Boring are the classes i take,
Boring are the decisions i make,
Boring are the lies we feed.
Boring are my fellow peers,
Boring is the internet,
Boring is what we get,
Boring are your pointless tears.
Boring is the place i live,
Boring are the clothes i wear,
Boring is my glazed stare,
Boring are the smiles you give.
Boring is the town Hampstead,
Boring are the things i do,
Boring are my talks with you,
but boring is better than dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hampstead by Arturo Garcia )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar