He Owns Me
Someone already owns my heart,
There by owning me.
I have no freedom,
He won't let me go.
The only way is for me to die.
It won't matter if he dies,
He'll take my heart with him to hell,
And control me there.
I won't last long with him,
I can't take his shit anymore.
I'm leaving him forever,
Because I don't love him anymore,
And I never will.
~Emily E. Tyrrell~
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Owns Me by Elizabeth Tyrrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank
- Time, Victor Cruickshank
- More Of The Different, John deVries
- Speak about love, hasmukh amathalal
- The Petrichor, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Its outcome, hasmukh amathalal