He Owns Me
Someone already owns my heart,
There by owning me.
I have no freedom,
He won't let me go.
The only way is for me to die.
It won't matter if he dies,
He'll take my heart with him to hell,
And control me there.
I won't last long with him,
I can't take his shit anymore.
I'm leaving him forever,
Because I don't love him anymore,
And I never will.
~Emily E. Tyrrell~
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (He Owns Me by Elizabeth Tyrrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- First Impressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is there any thing called death?, gajanan mishra
- Hiding In Daylight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My First Day, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Oh Stranger, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote
- Yakhni, Nassy Fesharaki
- Illuminating Shyness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak