a paroday of who
Who are you?
eye am How eye am the Indian How
How are you?
eye am How
you already said this once How are you Doing.
eye am fine
eye thought you just told me you are How
JustKidding is my niece
eye am How
you must be serious now
NOT Now How
oh ok talk later
TalkLater is my Uncle.
You have a lot of people in your WigWarm.
No not really in my Wig warm is only How.
Stop laughing now.
OH BrownCow is daughter of
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOW by Charles Hice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Wheelwright, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Idiot Girl, Ruth Manning-Sanders