a paroday of who
Who are you?
eye am How eye am the Indian How
How are you?
eye am How
you already said this once How are you Doing.
eye am fine
eye thought you just told me you are How
JustKidding is my niece
eye am How
you must be serious now
NOT Now How
oh ok talk later
TalkLater is my Uncle.
You have a lot of people in your WigWarm.
No not really in my Wig warm is only How.
Stop laughing now.
OH BrownCow is daughter of
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOW by Charles Hice )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Open the floodgate.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- A Dream Of Death,, Luo Zhihai
- Feeling Your Spirit, Michael P. McParland
- Word, Birgitta Heikka
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey