I have decided...
I have decided that my life is worth living,
that my heart is worth holding,
that my wounds are worth healing.
I have decided that my past is worth remembering,
that my feelings are worth feeling,
that my thoughts are worth thinking.
I have decided that my love is worth having,
that my time is worth everthing,
that I am worth your time.
I have decided that my words are worth hearing,
my truth is worth beliving,
that my beliefs are worth living by.
I have decided that my pain is worth the suffering,
my joy is worth the happieness,
my boredom is worth it's solitude.
I have decided that my friendship is worth it's possibilites,
my hate is worth revenge,
my loyalty is worth a lifetime.
I have decided that I am worth it.
Whatever that may be.. .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I have decided... by Ideal Laedi )
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #21, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #20, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #18, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #17, Ronjoy Brahma
- A History Of The World, Morgan Michaels
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #16, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #15, Ronjoy Brahma
- Divine stage, hasmukh amathalal
- Normal, Foster Teegarden
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #14, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)