I have decided...
I have decided that my life is worth living,
that my heart is worth holding,
that my wounds are worth healing.
I have decided that my past is worth remembering,
that my feelings are worth feeling,
that my thoughts are worth thinking.
I have decided that my love is worth having,
that my time is worth everthing,
that I am worth your time.
I have decided that my words are worth hearing,
my truth is worth beliving,
that my beliefs are worth living by.
I have decided that my pain is worth the suffering,
my joy is worth the happieness,
my boredom is worth it's solitude.
I have decided that my friendship is worth it's possibilites,
my hate is worth revenge,
my loyalty is worth a lifetime.
I have decided that I am worth it.
Whatever that may be.. .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I have decided... by Ideal Laedi )
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(22 October 1928 -)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Poetry of Mathematics, Shahrokh Sharifrazy
- Ajab Makaan Hai Ke Jis Mein Makeenn Nahe.., Parveen Shakir
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Whole, hole!, Edward Kofi Louis
- No Way For Her, Luis Estable
- Slowly Does It, Luis Estable
- The Dance, Ronald Stuart Thomas
- "க்ரிஸ்து" என்ற ஒரு ஜோதி!, Subbaraman N V
- PIOUS WELCOME TO TWENTY FIFTEEN*, Subbaraman N V
- Pschology 101 (I), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Dancer's Life, Donald Justice
- What Christmas for Them..........?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- I Know You Are There, Orlando Belo