I have decided...
I have decided that my life is worth living,
that my heart is worth holding,
that my wounds are worth healing.
I have decided that my past is worth remembering,
that my feelings are worth feeling,
that my thoughts are worth thinking.
I have decided that my love is worth having,
that my time is worth everthing,
that I am worth your time.
I have decided that my words are worth hearing,
my truth is worth beliving,
that my beliefs are worth living by.
I have decided that my pain is worth the suffering,
my joy is worth the happieness,
my boredom is worth it's solitude.
I have decided that my friendship is worth it's possibilites,
my hate is worth revenge,
my loyalty is worth a lifetime.
I have decided that I am worth it.
Whatever that may be.. .
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I have decided... by Ideal Laedi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Beneath The Joy, Margaret Moran
- This funny thing called Snow, Angell Afinowi
- One Last Chance, Abby Bilan
- Love Note 9, Michael P. McParland
- Lamentation of the Weak, Abby Bilan
- Love so unkempt..., Kenneth Maswabi
- morning conversation, oskar hansen
- Rescued, Ima Ryma
- Temptation of Xuanwu Lake, Luo Zhihai
- Ghazal: In Silence, Mimi Khalvati