I like oranges! ! : 0
I love you with all of my heart
For you I'd put my heart in a cart
You've shot my heart with a dart! !
You know the simpsons? Your heart looks like bart.
Let's kiss with heart at the mini mart.
You're heart is so dumb i feel really really really really smart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I like oranges! ! : 0 by Chelsea Ford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns