LoneLy Chix gwapa
I'm going to miss you
since the day i look at your eyes,
my heart start beating so fast.
i used to look at you when i'm late,
your smiles the one who makes my day complete.
my whole world is running because of you,
even though no one knows that i love you.
now the school year will end,
my feeling for you will never fade until the end..
i know my poor heart will be sad, because you will go far of my sight..
i will watch each step you take with my tears falling on the ground you left..
but my heart was so lucky of what you've made..
becuase you show to me the true world of whom God create..
but boy! ..in my heart and soul...
I'm going to miss you for all! ! ..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm going to miss you by LoneLy Chix gwapa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave
- DIVINE FAITH & COMPASSION, Tom Zart
- THEY NAMED ME A NAUGHTY BOY كانوا ينادون.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier