I met an angel one night... Love poem
I met an angel
She was the most beautiful angel
I lost my heart that night
Eyes so captivating
My soul became hers
Skin smooth as the finest silk
One touch and I burned with passion
Lips alluring and delicate
Her kiss took my breath away
Her smile made me feel love
Her voice was that of a siren
My dead spirit awoken to cherish life once more
Yes I met an angel one night
My life has never been the same
I search for her everyday
Knowing that our meeting was chance by fate
Knowing that she saved my life
I know I will see her again
Her presence is around me
Keeping me warm inside
One day is all I ask
To hold her in my arms
And thank her
Poet Other Poems
- A New Year of Hope for You
- Am I Nothing? Baby Birthing Rhyming In I...
- Armageddon Part 1 a Summary
- Bomb America? Kill Americans? Why?
- Dead Homeless Man
- Death the Shadow Behind Us
- Defeated Civilization Undefeated Spirits... -new-
- Faith Hope Love Joy Pride
- Fear Mongers...What have we done? Nothin...
- Forgive me for I have sinned A prayer of...
- I am the Devil and I will get you. Hallo...
- I know How Job Felt and I thank you God
- I met an angel one night... Love poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.