(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
I respect, another mans religion, or color or creed.
I respect, and follow, the will of my maker.
I respect, the truth, no matter how unpopular.
I respect, a good work ethic.
I respect, the values on which this country was founded.
I respect, those who would champion the under privileged.
I respect, those of differences, who seek common ground.
I respect, the concept of monogamy.
I respect, those faithful to principal.
I respect, change, that is for the better.
I respect, an honest days work.
I respect, the great talents of the entertainment world.
I respect, thought provoking works, of the written word.
I respect, the unquenchable thirst of creativity.
I respect, the farmers and workers that toil in the field.
I respect, the good in man.
I respect, the virtue in woman.
I respect, the innocence of children.
I respect, the generosity of mankind.
Most of all...I respect the maker of
life and the love, that each of us
have within us.
© Joe Fazio
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Respect... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Spirit of the Hearth, Lynn Anne Brown
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- The Moon In Her Eyes, Lilly Emery
- sometimes its difficoult to live in myself, cristobal Benjumea
- Beautiful Mistake, Noorjehan Khan
- A house divided, Doyen Lingua
- Just Be There, Ronell Warren Alman
- A COFFEE KETTLE FOR A CUP OF COFFEE غلاي.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Listen And Learn, Lilly Emery
- On getting dressed, Mark Heathcote