' I won't Melt in the Acid Rain '
the Train of life is too fast to feel the pain turn on ur brain or u'll have to
face ur Bane (هلاك) ! wanna travel to France or Spain hurry up Catch up ur plane it is never late to go through the Hope's Lane (نفق) ur not bounded with a Chain! !
I do my best and kick my ass off but all my efforts r in vain!
but it's all like i'm falling in a dirty Drain! like iam sucking sugar cane! as if if i was soft and gloomy like Mary jane or a stupid bitch from ukraine!
- you'll all hear my Voice when i stand on the highest mountain
so God help me so I Can get to the Top Once again that's my Aim! ! <<
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' I won't Melt in the Acid Rain ' by leo seventh )
- Dance With Me, Alesia Leach
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- Grasping Abstract Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Woolen Yarns, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Salving Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Signs Of Winter, Joseph T. Renaldi
- You, Arich Cole
- Remembered With The Best Thoughts Kept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Never From You To Leave, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)