And if I cut my wrist
would I bleed all of which you put into me?
If I laid down and died
would the tears that caused cease to be?
If I scratched at my eyes
would I not see all of which you've placed before me?
If I tore at my skin
would I relieve it of your caustic touch?
If I rubbed at my lips
would I rid your pink and your taste from your kiss?
If I blackened my soul
would the so called light you left with me vanish?
And if I tore out my heart
could I maybe stop loving you and cease the crying within
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If by Tanya Sanes )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan