And if I cut my wrist
would I bleed all of which you put into me?
If I laid down and died
would the tears that caused cease to be?
If I scratched at my eyes
would I not see all of which you've placed before me?
If I tore at my skin
would I relieve it of your caustic touch?
If I rubbed at my lips
would I rid your pink and your taste from your kiss?
If I blackened my soul
would the so called light you left with me vanish?
And if I tore out my heart
could I maybe stop loving you and cease the crying within
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If by Tanya Sanes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Two Flying Saucers, Donal Mahoney
- Godly Light, Naveed Akram
- My Seoul, Ronald Chapman
- My Soul Brother, Tony Adah
- I Wonder, Michael McParland
- In My Mind, hasmukh amathalal
- I Will Not Cry, Michael McParland
- I Want To Wake Up, Michael McParland
- I Still Love You, Michael McParland
- I Love You So, Michael McParland