Sakhile 85TEN25 Koaho
In my mind
People keep on saying they traveled,
But for some of us it’s hard to move or visit beautiful places,
And still that doesn't deprive me,
For I have also traveled too but in my mind.
I know people you know, hope u don't mind.
Social rights and sun city are not my type,
But socialites and rhyme city are my life,
But we still know the same people.
Hope my answer doesn't deprive me a right,
For I have traveled too but in my mind.
I just burn trees, while I trade in onions
And hoping for trade unions & banning of samu,
But would prefer a samusa too if you don’t mind,
But that's all in my mind.
That’s how I know these places,
And I wouldn't trade places.
For I have traveled too,
More than what you can imagine and n it’s the truth,
Just use your mind too.
Sakhile 85TEN25 Koaho's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In my mind by Sakhile 85TEN25 Koaho )
- 경산(경산) ANMA》０１０ ４８６７ ７５８２《경산(경산) ANMA, sdfg wgwq weqwsf
- 구미 ANMA (ANMA) ☏０１０♭４８６７♭７５８２●구미 MASSAJE, sdfg wgwq weqwsf
- 구미(구미) ANMA℡０１０↘２１７８↘９５０５↘구미 MASSAJE, sdfg wgwq weqwsf
- 구미 MASSAJE⊙０１０◈４８３１◈３２１１⊙구미 ANMA, sdfg wgwq weqwsf
- 구미 ANMA¿０１０¿５９３３¿０４３７¿구미 ANMA, sdfg wgwq weqwsf
- 구미 ANMA MASSAJE 010 ５９４６ ０３７７구미(구미) ANMA, sdfg wgwq weqwsf
- The Art of Living, Bijay Kant Dubey
- 구미(구미) ANMA》０１０ ４８６７ ７５８２《구미(구미) ANMA, sdfg wgwq weqwsf
- 대구 ANMA (ANMA) ☏０１０♭４８６７♭７５８２●대구 MASSAJE, sdfg wgwq weqwsf
- 대구(대구) ANMA℡０１０↘２１７８↘９５０５↘대구 MASSAJE, sdfg wgwq weqwsf
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fine Days, Orhan Veli Kanik
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The House of My Childhood, Dilip Chitre
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
James Russell Lowell
(22 February 1819 – 12 August 1891)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)