Sakhile 85TEN25 Koaho
In my mind
People keep on saying they traveled,
But for some of us it’s hard to move or visit beautiful places,
And still that doesn't deprive me,
For I have also traveled too but in my mind.
I know people you know, hope u don't mind.
Social rights and sun city are not my type,
But socialites and rhyme city are my life,
But we still know the same people.
Hope my answer doesn't deprive me a right,
For I have traveled too but in my mind.
I just burn trees, while I trade in onions
And hoping for trade unions & banning of samu,
But would prefer a samusa too if you don’t mind,
But that's all in my mind.
That’s how I know these places,
And I wouldn't trade places.
For I have traveled too,
More than what you can imagine and n it’s the truth,
Just use your mind too.
Sakhile 85TEN25 Koaho's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In my mind by Sakhile 85TEN25 Koaho )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA