Joy of Love
I feel so happy now
My mood is feeling again the emotion of joy
As I am starting to feel emotional.
Emotional is my soul, life and my heart
As these are all ingredients of my existence
My existence is because of love
Which happens to be another reason for me to breathe
Every minute of this life, even when in despair.
Everything turns to be lovely, when I am feeling happy
Those memories of love I cannot forget till I have breathed my last
Every single breath of mine, has love
Love, to express
Love, to feel
I feel so happy now.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Joy of Love by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Decisive turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Wisdom's View, LUVinThe NOW
- Your face is my mirror, gajanan mishra
- Peace movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Other name of flower, gajanan mishra
- I Can't Wake Up, Neela Nath
- Fine finish, hasmukh amathalal
- Indian apex, Muhammad Khalid
- Sweet pains, Muhammad Khalid
- Ultimate Freedom!, LUVinThe NOW