Dear June, I was so sad to hear
You had fallen in a pool.
Not only did you hurt yourself
but I bet you felt a fool.
So heal up all those ligaments
keep walking up those paths.
Next time, please try not taking
Sent to June who fell into a pool in Florida whilst taking a snap, hurting herself and June cannot swim.
Ruth Street's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (June Reber by Ruth Street )
- 2 Words, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- OPRAH DOES NOT REGECT JESUS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Writing (Naani Poetry), Jesus James Llorico
- Robin Williams Tribute, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- CORPSE, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- Seven Seas, Yohan Confectioner
- The Eternal Moment, Yohan Confectioner
- Drinks, Yohan Confectioner
- Adolescence, Yohan Confectioner
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)