Dear June, I was so sad to hear
You had fallen in a pool.
Not only did you hurt yourself
but I bet you felt a fool.
So heal up all those ligaments
keep walking up those paths.
Next time, please try not taking
Sent to June who fell into a pool in Florida whilst taking a snap, hurting herself and June cannot swim.
Ruth Street's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (June Reber by Ruth Street )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska
- A stain..., GRANT FRASER
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elia's Poem - A More Literal Tran.., Elia Michael