(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
I believe, in placing ones family first.
I believe that many successful people,
leave in their path, countless orphans
I believe, when the sickness is sadness,
laughter is the cure.
I believe, that a good work ethic, can
serve all of us well.
I believe in good wine and good friends.
I believe, in a time each day, to give thanks.
I believe in forgiveness.
I believe, if one can forgive a friend,
then surely, one can forgive family.
I believe in the power of the written word.
I still believe in hand written letters.
I believe the first cup of coffee in the
morning, is the best.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Laughter...A Cure by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Oh Death, Tony Adah
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp
- Defining poetry, Saurav Karki
- I just had a Birthday, Jena Crowe
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp