(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
I believe, in placing ones family first.
I believe that many successful people,
leave in their path, countless orphans
I believe, when the sickness is sadness,
laughter is the cure.
I believe, that a good work ethic, can
serve all of us well.
I believe in good wine and good friends.
I believe, in a time each day, to give thanks.
I believe in forgiveness.
I believe, if one can forgive a friend,
then surely, one can forgive family.
I believe in the power of the written word.
I still believe in hand written letters.
I believe the first cup of coffee in the
morning, is the best.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Laughter...A Cure by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- Oneiros, Don Prem Legaspi
- Ah, me!, Frank Avon
- The man and the mirror, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Restive journey away from home, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Paralysis Agitans, Steve Lang
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns