I try to peel the face of Seoul
Piling up each layer of onion
Like white moon smiling,
A thousand faces
Unfold before me; my face with a moustache
Drawn on by a girl on a school excurion.
The face of an angry hare
The face of a stuffed fox
I wash the face of Seoul in the street
Where the sea
Watching the traces.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mask by Kyungdae Min )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan