So of course he was addicted,
If massage was a lesson in school,
He would’ve picked it.
All his pocket money went to the local masseuse.
His mother was angry
She threw a fit like Zeus
Then she tried it and became the same.
It was her sons fault
In her eyes he was to blame.
He tried to run but she went berzerk,
She shouted “I’M NOT DOING ANY HOUSE WORK! ”
There was no food on the table and no clean clothes.
Her husband said “this marriage is full of burnt oaths.”
She went mad and her husband left her,
She saw only red
her vision was a blur
In a rage she put her son under a steam roller
he was happy he told her,
this is where he died at ease
getting his heavy final squeeze.
phillip whiteman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Massaged boy by phillip whiteman )
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid