Miss, I really miss!
I was stepping in to become young
I thought it is journey too long
I afraid I should never go wrong
I wish that time would never have gone
I am so much influenced by lady smile
She has entered in life just for a while'
Life seems to be so interesting and fine
I want to dance on floor with glass of wine
Miss, you can't be so rude,
For a word you have made prelude,
All warmth and affection you include,
Hate and distance you always exclude,
I never expected you to cast,
Showed your true colors when it was time to laugh
I wasn't the first to realize it fast
But I knew there was some contrast.
Your innocence and name infused,
Kind words for me but you never confused,
Time was for decision but you never refused
Always stood at right point and crisis defused,
Even amidst delicate moments,
You did not offer a word or comment,
I was hurt most but I never showed
I couldn't sleep but I could hear you snore
I loved you most as your dearest friend
Still you didn't put any word to end,
Kept me at dark but did not ask for excuse
Used it as pretext but not denied or refused
'Miss' I miss you but you don't miss,
Not expected from you kind hug or simple kiss
Not even kind gesture or more to show,
Still I miss you but I think you'll never know.
Will this uncertainty remain or go?
Life will be full of highs and lows
I tried to enter your heart fast and slow
You always bear a "no entry" logo,
You called on me for good luck and best wishes
I was always there as water for fishes
May be it is very hard to swallow for some reasons
And I still wonder why people change with seasons.
I was quick to grasp situation,
Hurting me wasn't your intention
Shock was sudden and heavy but came very late,
I did accept it with grace as part of fate
She didn't become mine for any reason
I simply waited for spring season
Maybe we didn't share that bond
But I was inclined and very fond
She had nothing to loose
She just had options to choose
Why did she turn around halfway?
She always used to call me as sweet babe
It may be her way of thinking
It left me high and dry with almost blinking
What should I call her behavior?
A need to let go of her past or a need to have a fresh start.
Miss, I really miss but you don't miss
And now I know you don't give a shit!
Aakash Goyal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Miss, I really miss! by Aakash Goyal )
- Spindrels of Cornucopia, Robert Rorabeck
- it's the little things that make love big, Mandolyn ...
- Time Frozen, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Time To Crash, Michael McParland
- Poetry Delivers, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Near faint beneath golden limes, Mark Heathcote
- Sakat Repertuar, Muzaffer Akin
- Caressing Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Slipping Away, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Waiting In Revlon's Waiting Area, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mighty Horny Power Rangers, Ramona Thompson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1612 – 16 September 1672)
- Heather Burns
(22 March 1941 -)