In a sea of blood, my guts are floating, from the gun shot heard miles away.
The forest is burning, fire from my burning heart, a fire startet by the pain i feel.
A dead bird falling, falling from the gun shot heard miles away.
People are screaming, screaming by the pain i feel.
A cross in my heart burning me to death.
As an angel i raise from the ashes, just to see i have no wings.
No wings to fly, capturet in my heart only with the pain i felt so long ago.
Screaming without a sound coming from my lips, only blood is on my lips from the death i gave you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moods by Christian ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PH: Limericks (Of Physics) : #1, Brian Johnston
- Slow Song for Mark Rothko, John Taggart
- Refrains for Robert Quine, John Taggart
- Precious Lord, John Taggart
- Needs, Nalini Chaturvedi
- One(1) Classroom, herbert guitang
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu