In a sea of blood, my guts are floating, from the gun shot heard miles away.
The forest is burning, fire from my burning heart, a fire startet by the pain i feel.
A dead bird falling, falling from the gun shot heard miles away.
People are screaming, screaming by the pain i feel.
A cross in my heart burning me to death.
As an angel i raise from the ashes, just to see i have no wings.
No wings to fly, capturet in my heart only with the pain i felt so long ago.
Screaming without a sound coming from my lips, only blood is on my lips from the death i gave you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moods by Christian ... )
- My Labour and Thy Favour, Aftab Alam
- I am Young, Aftab Alam
- My Breakfast, Tony Adah
- Idiotic bribery, SALINI NAIR
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- lost to me, Edan Oliver
- An Open - Ended Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JANE SAYS., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- About motherland by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)