Mother Is Supreme
I am asking for the synonym of kindness
Correct me, is the answer not mother?
Please what is the meaning of pure love?
Is it not the endless thing, God showers on earth?
A mother has for the fruits(s) of its womb
A lioness does to care its cubs
A hen and its chicks
Is it not the strong and unwavering heart of a mother?
Mother is crowned land and language of a tribe
Oh you do not understand?
The language you learn first to speak is called Mother tongue
Can a language exist without a tongue?
How would that land be called without a tongue?
I heard heaven is under the feet of mother
Is it not true?
I need sand of heaven
And I fetch under a feet of a mother
Am I not right?
Thanks not enough
Forever indebted to God
And a supreme creature, mother.
Seinu Abdulgafar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother Is Supreme by Seinu Abdulgafar )
- How Do You?, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- My religion, gajanan mishra
- Self-centered, Somanathan Iyer
- Human Male, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- strange is the mindset!, Somanathan Iyer
- DREAMS........., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- For My Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- On pins and needles, gajanan mishra
- Soul's Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Images Of Thought, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Prayer Before Birth, Louis Macneice
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 April 1958)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)