Mother Is Supreme
I am asking for the synonym of kindness
Correct me, is the answer not mother?
Please what is the meaning of pure love?
Is it not the endless thing, God showers on earth?
A mother has for the fruits(s) of its womb
A lioness does to care its cubs
A hen and its chicks
Is it not the strong and unwavering heart of a mother?
Mother is crowned land and language of a tribe
Oh you do not understand?
The language you learn first to speak is called Mother tongue
Can a language exist without a tongue?
How would that land be called without a tongue?
I heard heaven is under the feet of mother
Is it not true?
I need sand of heaven
And I fetch under a feet of a mother
Am I not right?
Thanks not enough
Forever indebted to God
And a supreme creature, mother.
Seinu Abdulgafar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother Is Supreme by Seinu Abdulgafar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart
- Even After Us, Naveed Akram
- companions, paul bamberger
- Nothing Else To Do, Kyle Schlicher
- MARTYRS الشهداء, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Take My Calm, Midnights Voice
- At The Bus Station In Charleston, South .., Kyle Schlicher
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher