My Mother gave me birth,
Taught me how to drink, how to eat,
How to talk, how to walk.
She made me to this wonderful person.
My Mother taught me how to behave me,
How to be a respectful person,
How to love my family, my friends,
How to be a good mother, good father.
My Mother did a lot for me.
Sometimes I wonder,
'Do I deserve to have this,
Wonderful person? '
Yes, I do,
And I am proud,
To be her kid and I will say today,
And every other day,
'Happy Mothers day, mum'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother's Day by Pascale Ost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- TWO KINDS OF WOMEN, Philo Yan
- The House in the Coconut Farm, Ismim Putera
- Al-Quran and Al-Muqaddam, Ismim Putera
- Why Bathe in the Gutter? Cosmic Love, li.., LUVinThe NOW
- Jeans and Sarong, Ismim Putera
- Removed, Ismim Putera
- Tudung and Selendang, Ismim Putera
- Digital Children, Ismim Putera
- The Malay Adat, Ismim Putera
- Rice, Ismim Putera