My Mother gave me birth,
Taught me how to drink, how to eat,
How to talk, how to walk.
She made me to this wonderful person.
My Mother taught me how to behave me,
How to be a respectful person,
How to love my family, my friends,
How to be a good mother, good father.
My Mother did a lot for me.
Sometimes I wonder,
'Do I deserve to have this,
Wonderful person? '
Yes, I do,
And I am proud,
To be her kid and I will say today,
And every other day,
'Happy Mothers day, mum'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother's Day by Pascale Ost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak