My Mother gave me birth,
Taught me how to drink, how to eat,
How to talk, how to walk.
She made me to this wonderful person.
My Mother taught me how to behave me,
How to be a respectful person,
How to love my family, my friends,
How to be a good mother, good father.
My Mother did a lot for me.
Sometimes I wonder,
'Do I deserve to have this,
Wonderful person? '
Yes, I do,
And I am proud,
To be her kid and I will say today,
And every other day,
'Happy Mothers day, mum'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother's Day by Pascale Ost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee