Contessa van den Berg
Music, Dancing & Passion
Come dance and feel the music flow through you.
It caresses you and heightens your senses.
The sensual moves touch your soul.
How exciting is this dance of passion?
Feel the tingle in your body,
it's the music making love to your senses.
Your breath becomes rapid,
your body moves faster to the beat
and your heart starts pounding in your chest.
The dance is like a great lover,
it knows how to touch you,
and it knows what your soul needs.
Come dance and feel the music,
let the music flow through you.
Come dance and let the music ignite your passion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music, Dancing & Passion by Contessa van den Berg )
- Carlos Drummond de Andrade
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 November 1730 – 4 April 1774)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Say I Say I Say, Simon Armitage
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Night-Piece, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- My Conscience Leads Me On, Tony Adah
- Just To Encourage You To Hold On, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Will Seek For You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Under The Apple Tree, Edward Kofi Louis
- Spiced Wine, Edward Kofi Louis
- Innocent Wishes, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Come And See II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Office, orifice!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Like A Baby, Edward Kofi Louis
- Tears Of Love II, Edward Kofi Louis