Contessa van den Berg
Music, Dancing & Passion
Come dance and feel the music flow through you.
It caresses you and heightens your senses.
The sensual moves touch your soul.
How exciting is this dance of passion?
Feel the tingle in your body,
it's the music making love to your senses.
Your breath becomes rapid,
your body moves faster to the beat
and your heart starts pounding in your chest.
The dance is like a great lover,
it knows how to touch you,
and it knows what your soul needs.
Come dance and feel the music,
let the music flow through you.
Come dance and let the music ignite your passion.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Music, Dancing & Passion by Contessa van den Berg )
- Comments, Frank Avon
- Raining Hay, Julian Mann
- Belief on God, HARIOM RASTOGI
- Creativity, Tex T Sarnie
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)