May the God bless my baby,
with all the good things in the world.
May he always get what he wants,
what he does desire and deserve.
May the Sun and the Moon and the stars,
bestow my baby with all their might.
Either knowledge or worship or sports,
my baby be the master of all and bright.
My baby be ruler of empires,
give him strength to work with swords.
My baby be the idol of good,
give him words to oppose all others.
He is cute and sweet and a sinless creature.
May my baby like this for ever.
I can just pray but you are the giver.
Hey! ! its my baby his name is Ali Asgher.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Baby by kausar attar )
- Your true friend is in you, Ashwini Annigeri
- Towards someone, hasmukh amathalal
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #21, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #20, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #18, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #17, Ronjoy Brahma
- A History Of The World, Morgan Michaels
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #16, Ronjoy Brahma
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #15, Ronjoy Brahma
- Divine stage, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)