M.D DINESH NAIR
MY BABY YOU LAUGH ON...
My baby, you laugh on for
The tears you shed has no takers and
All say aloud, “Every baby must laugh”.
So my baby, you laugh on…
My baby, do you know a truth?
This world has more laughing babies
Than the weeping ones here and there.
The world has its data for you if you still want to confirm.
My baby, when you learn to laugh
Leaving all your concerns and worries
You begin to tell the world aloud and aloud
That you know the art of living
But I can`t lagh like you, my baby.
M.D DINESH NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY BABY YOU LAUGH ON... by M.D DINESH NAIR )
- Corset, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Between me and You, Rathna nagaraja
- Concepts 24, Somanathan Iyer
- Wind and storm, Somanathan Iyer
- Artistic Eye, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 9 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Hiding Behind Masks, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God's Will, Kathryn Tyler King
- 6 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
- 4 June 2014, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1861, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- City That Does Not Sleep, Federico García Lorca
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)