M.D DINESH NAIR
MY BABY YOU LAUGH ON...
My baby, you laugh on for
The tears you shed has no takers and
All say aloud, “Every baby must laugh”.
So my baby, you laugh on…
My baby, do you know a truth?
This world has more laughing babies
Than the weeping ones here and there.
The world has its data for you if you still want to confirm.
My baby, when you learn to laugh
Leaving all your concerns and worries
You begin to tell the world aloud and aloud
That you know the art of living
But I can`t lagh like you, my baby.
M.D DINESH NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MY BABY YOU LAUGH ON... by M.D DINESH NAIR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv