Ali Sabry (11/8/1988 / Iraq - Baghdad / Kurdish From Kurdistan Region Of Iraq)
----(((My Dear Dear))) ----
My dear dear
I am eager longing to meet you
Long years have passed
But I did not see you on the way
I prepared four seasons per year
One after the other
It has been a rapid fall
And I was sitting beside the heater lonely
I missed your eyes angelic blue sea color broad
I do not know when the day will come to
Where I will be sitting close you
I will be waiting for a day at the ready
Hope to meet you some day
God bless you & protect you from all harm
Kisses for you
Meet you soon, my dear dear
Your Lover Forever
The Romantic Man
Poet Other Poems
- - - - - Hurtful Interaction- - - -
- - - - -I Do Not Only Loving You- - - -
- - - - I Do Not Only Loving You- - -
- - - - -I Would Like To Invite You To Rea...
- - - - Princes Was A Dream Girl Day & Nig...
- - - -(((It Is The Fourth Anniversary Of ...
- - - -An Orphan Saw A Flower With Golden ...
- - - Dear Visitor- -
- - - Hurtful Interaction- -
- - - I Would Like To Invite You To Read M...
- - 'My Romantic Heart Loves You' -
- - - RAIN Please Don't Stop- -
- - - 'Silent Became My Walking Shadow'- -
- - -(((I Do Not Only Loving You))) - -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.