My Missing Love
Death is coming
Death is Here
Death cut my Soul in half
Death took my Love
I cried... Someone Help Me! ! !
No-one heard me.
Now all I have is Pain, Hate, and Loneliness.
My Love, I am Looking for you.
I looked down and then up
and there was my Love!
I found You!
Then my love returned
My soul and heart was full again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Missing Love by Anthony Combs )
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA