My Missing Love
Death is coming
Death is Here
Death cut my Soul in half
Death took my Love
I cried... Someone Help Me! ! !
No-one heard me.
Now all I have is Pain, Hate, and Loneliness.
My Love, I am Looking for you.
I looked down and then up
and there was my Love!
I found You!
Then my love returned
My soul and heart was full again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Missing Love by Anthony Combs )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke