My Missing Love
Death is coming
Death is Here
Death cut my Soul in half
Death took my Love
I cried... Someone Help Me! ! !
No-one heard me.
Now all I have is Pain, Hate, and Loneliness.
My Love, I am Looking for you.
I looked down and then up
and there was my Love!
I found You!
Then my love returned
My soul and heart was full again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Missing Love by Anthony Combs )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(23 June 1889 – 5 March 1966)
- Michael P. McParland
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Out Of The Dark, Michael P. McParland
- The war inside me, Lubinda Lubinda
- Our Night 2, Michael P. McParland
- Our Night, Michael P. McParland
- OSU Force, Michael P. McParland
- Imagine, The Astronomer
- Only You, Michael P. McParland
- Only One Forever, Michael P. McParland
- One More Chance, Michael P. McParland
- One In A Million, Michael P. McParland