My Mother the Hero
You don't hear too often that mother's are hero's Daddy's are hero's. My mother was a extra special. She was strong. She was very wise like no other. She helps me in my school work. She has everything a mother should have. That is what makes her so extra special my mother written and Posted 8/27/09 In the memory of my mother Esther Ferber Klayton
Susie Sunshine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mother the Hero by Susie Sunshine )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI