Have you ever noticed when the weathers bad,
How all the people look so sad,
With heads bowed low and collars turned high
As rain falls down from an angry sky.
Mornings greetings, all these have gone
As the weather worsens and the rain falls on.
Then a sudden movement and a sharp reflex
from the inevitable trickle down their necks.
While in offices, shops and on factory floors
Workers drip and dry sodden pore’s.
Now the winds subside and the rain retreats
And the sun shines down on the city streets,
Suddenly things begin to change
And human attire gets rearranged.
No umbrellas, gumboots or pack -a- macs
Suddenly Summer fashions back.
Mini skirts, dresses, knee length boots
Shorts, tee shits Summer suits.
Good mornings greeting a sweet hello
As merrily on their way they go.
Now the English weathers here to stay,
Whether raining snowing or a sunny day,
So be prepared and let’s not brood
It’s only Mother nature in a natural
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (natural moods by terence nabbs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey