The girl with a thorn in her side hides behind the hatered, there lies a murderus desire for blood and retrabution, the man she loves left her flat on her ass alone and broken, only he can save her from the destruction that she feels is nessasery to cause herself, but he walks away letting her kill herself slowly, one night she can't take it and grabs the knife that use to spread around her feeling, slowly she drags it acrost her neck. no more tears to stain her beautiful tear staind face. no more crying herslef to sleep at night, no more pain, just the dull throbbing she feels as she slips away
Shadow Vanity's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No more by Shadow Vanity )
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
- How To Some It Tastes, Is It Poetry
- Snapshot Summer, Stacy L. Mar
- yeah, i'm in love. get over it, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns