Are you not sorry
Are you not sorry for what you did?
Are you not sorry for what you said?
Are you not sorry for what you put me through?
Are you not sorry for the stupid things you do?
Now what exactly are you not sorry for?
Should i go on should i list more?
Are you scared of the words that are trying to come out?
If you say your sorry of course i will doubt.
When you tell me you dont have a reason to apologize
I really want you to reconize
Whats in my head and what i see.
And all the things you've said to me.
So what exactly are you sorry for?
sorry that you love me no more?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not sorry by Celeste Boles )
- The Man who would not be King, John F. McCullagh
- What we love about the welsh valleys, David Boyce
- Humans and Daffodils, David Boyce
- We are going to Treherbert, David Boyce
- Beautiful valleys, David Boyce
- Dust Devils, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Threat To My Love, Claude Simpson
- Core Of Mistrust, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Motive Is The Focus, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- macarana, Cee Bea
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)