Nothing of This
You do not like me, it is okay since I cannot change your opinion about myself. You have complete right to dislike and even hate. Money is necessary, although it is not the only thing which matters to me in life. If you respect me, then my heart and feelings will truly respect you too. Just remember, that once you respect or like someone, then you fully accept them.
Things which I am saying may seem as complete trash to you, although this is all that I truly feel and nothing of this is based on selfish means.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nothing of This by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Haridas: Tansen's Guru, C. P. Sharma
- Past Tense, Jake Deeds
- thunder strike, ademola oluwabusayo
- hidden agenda, ademola oluwabusayo
- लोगोनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Season of togetherness, Piyush Dey
- Hindi Haiku, S.D. TIWARI
- Date Night, Charles Hancock
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- Thrills and spills(Hindi translation), Thampi KEE