Ode To Infinity
Ode To Infinity
As I pen this ODE TO INFINITY
into a new translation of existance,
I become obsessed with time.
The way I understand it
is that I can have everything,
except ewe in persona in real time.
And that is when I CRY and then
I weep toward my infinity.
And all the tears cascade upon my frown;
for the love of this mye Violette, my love.
Do not make me lose the comfort
of our forgotten dreams of love,
in the midst of all the hatred
of a world gone mad.
Please kiss her and bless her OH my Lord.
And bring her back to me again.
My Heart would be a shallow place
and very sad indeed,
without the need of my stately qyeen
my princess ewe.
A mermaid swimming without water
in the time flow chatting me:
As I pen this Ode To Infinity.
Charles Hice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode To Infinity by Charles Hice )
- 'Charlie Girl', Katherine Nordhaus
- Madrigal Dedicated To An Angel., Marcondes Pereira
- Halloween, lee fones
- Canned thoughts, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Aunt Giovanna, at 80, Gary Corseri
- For To be An Indian English Poet, You St.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Magical, David Harris
- A Necessary Wish, Sandra Feldman
- Stations of life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Waves of customers inside those stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Clown in the Moon, Dylan Thomas
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)