Ode To Infinity
Ode To Infinity
As I pen this ODE TO INFINITY
into a new translation of existance,
I become obsessed with time.
The way I understand it
is that I can have everything,
except ewe in persona in real time.
And that is when I CRY and then
I weep toward my infinity.
And all the tears cascade upon my frown;
for the love of this mye Violette, my love.
Do not make me lose the comfort
of our forgotten dreams of love,
in the midst of all the hatred
of a world gone mad.
Please kiss her and bless her OH my Lord.
And bring her back to me again.
My Heart would be a shallow place
and very sad indeed,
without the need of my stately qyeen
my princess ewe.
A mermaid swimming without water
in the time flow chatting me:
As I pen this Ode To Infinity.
Charles Hice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode To Infinity by Charles Hice )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(18 June 1945)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- In My Youth I Was a Tireless Dancer, Edward Merton Dorn
- I Miss You Intensely, Michael P. McParland
- By His name, hasmukh amathalal
- I Miss You 4, Michael P. McParland
- Dance of the Marionette, Raymond A. Foss
- I Miss You 3, Michael P. McParland
- windmill hill, lee fones
- I Miss You 2, Michael P. McParland
- My Daughter at 14, Christmas Dance, 1981, Maria Mazziotti Gillan
- I Miss You, Michael P. McParland