Ode to my Ocean!
Alas my beautiful Ocean!
My sweet hazel-green Ocean Lady!
I behold your pure and natural beauty
As astonishing as Aphrodite's, the Grecian.
O my mythical gorgeous mermaid!
My real and only soul mate!
Your tender words whispering in my ear
Enchant me and make all my fears disappear.
Like Moon and Ocean, we are so far away,
But we're united by a strong attraction since the first day;
I am the Moon and you are the Ocean; nonetheless,
You are the one who has a big effect on me that i have to confess,
You make my heart beat as the moon makes seawater move
And to my life, you have brought an intense peace, passion and love.
I want so bad to be like the beach sand, I must say,
To feel your constantly touch throughout the whole day,
To feel you close, to enjoy ourselves during the high tides
And to rest and sleep during the low tides.
O my beautiful sweet kind erotic sensual Ocean,
I really want to make you incredibly happy,
To treat you respectfully and to protect you like precious jewelry
And if I have to, I would fight for you like a real ancient Persian.
This is all true and with my ocean I want to be Whit♥
written in 08-15-2010
L.P. Alexanders's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to my Ocean! by L.P. Alexanders )
- First Day Of School, Joseph T. Renaldi
- The Return, Smoky Hoss
- A poem for a poem, Nikola Pajtic
- Candlelight, Matt Mooney
- High Rollers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Nightmares at your feet, Nikola Pajtic
- Dying roosters, Nikola Pajtic
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns