Ode to my Ocean!
Alas my beautiful Ocean!
My sweet hazel-green Ocean Lady!
I behold your pure and natural beauty
As astonishing as Aphrodite's, the Grecian.
O my mythical gorgeous mermaid!
My real and only soul mate!
Your tender words whispering in my ear
Enchant me and make all my fears disappear.
Like Moon and Ocean, we are so far away,
But we're united by a strong attraction since the first day;
I am the Moon and you are the Ocean; nonetheless,
You are the one who has a big effect on me that i have to confess,
You make my heart beat as the moon makes seawater move
And to my life, you have brought an intense peace, passion and love.
I want so bad to be like the beach sand, I must say,
To feel your constantly touch throughout the whole day,
To feel you close, to enjoy ourselves during the high tides
And to rest and sleep during the low tides.
O my beautiful sweet kind erotic sensual Ocean,
I really want to make you incredibly happy,
To treat you respectfully and to protect you like precious jewelry
And if I have to, I would fight for you like a real ancient Persian.
This is all true and with my ocean I want to be Whit♥
written in 08-15-2010
L.P. Alexanders's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to my Ocean! by L.P. Alexanders )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ode on Solitude, Alexander Pope
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- ಶೂನ್ಯ, Deepak Malapur
- Here We Are In The Year 2015, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Woodcutter, prayash purush
- A Deprived Child, Dona Jean
- Meditation, Rimni chakravarty
- Dear! It Has To Be you, Rimni chakravarty
- Upon These Adored Shores, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Myself, Rimni chakravarty
- A tale of two trees, Ricky Nyairo
- Priceless Price, Persian Nightingale