Oh Dear Without Me You Are Happy
A petal of flower was so good to see,
A garden appeared so bright and lovely,
But today they feel withered and stained,
THE only love I had left me her pains...
With hand in hand and heart connected,
We roamed together from place to places,
No wickedness in me can forget those nights,
Each followed by heavenly acts after those silly fights...
Whenever I dig graves tears do adore my uncontrolled eyes,
Still to all I announce 'I live life without any cries',
For me every second face except her seems strange,
Including her all pity ''Oh! such a bright boy has turned insane'...
However I still pass days with all sorts of Blessings,
Hoping with or without you one day I'll have hours worth relishing,
Every corner in me knows with you I had a life of joy,
But now without me you'r happy; then for long I too won't cry...
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Dear Without Me You Are Happy by Ankur Thakur )
- In the Company of my Muse, Valsa George
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Primary Colours, vince gullaci
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)