True friends i have none.
i thought before i had a ton.
but now its over we've had our fun.
this is our friendships end it finished and done.
We had some fights that no one Won.
and we've had some drama that lifes undone.
i have no one now and thats no fun.
But i need no one now im better as One.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One by Chelsea Vannorden )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney