One minute thats all it takes,
One minute of madness,
Never again will you wake,
You would become overthrown by sadness.
Enough of all the lies, the pain, the confussion,
Enough with the feeling of hurt and fear,
Am i in a sudden state of delusion?
Why is the end looking so near?
Never have i felt so alone,
Never have i needed signs from above,
Many nights have i sat by the phone,
Longing to feel the emotion of love.
Who needs life? Who needs Family? Who needs friends?
In the end they won't be with you while you take your last breathe,
I won't have time to explain or try to make amends,
My past, my present, my future will ultimatly be the results of my death.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Minute by kenisha browning )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal
- Diamond Gems, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost and Found, Anthony Di'anno
- reaching for your hand so i don't get lost, Mandolyn ...
- Share to walk, hasmukh amathalal
- Okay okay I said, gajanan mishra
- Friends are there, hasmukh amathalal
- In deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Truth is supreme, gajanan mishra
- Photograph from September 11, Wislawa Szymborska