One minute thats all it takes,
One minute of madness,
Never again will you wake,
You would become overthrown by sadness.
Enough of all the lies, the pain, the confussion,
Enough with the feeling of hurt and fear,
Am i in a sudden state of delusion?
Why is the end looking so near?
Never have i felt so alone,
Never have i needed signs from above,
Many nights have i sat by the phone,
Longing to feel the emotion of love.
Who needs life? Who needs Family? Who needs friends?
In the end they won't be with you while you take your last breathe,
I won't have time to explain or try to make amends,
My past, my present, my future will ultimatly be the results of my death.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Minute by kenisha browning )
- The Emptiness, Spiritwind Wood
- A Dream No More, Spiritwind Wood
- Even Angel's Have to Cry, Spiritwind Wood
- Distant Devils, douglas scotney
- Prakriti, ramesh rai
- My Father's hair, Antonio Liao
- >> Soul-mates, Abdul Wahab
- DR JOSE RIZAL the Hero and the great Mal.., Antonio Liao
- >> Schizophrenia, Abdul Wahab
- The Question and, ay, the Rub, douglas scotney
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Time to Talk, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)