(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Only A Baby Can...
Baby, can bring you a heaven sent joy.
Baby, , , can cause you to weep, tears of rain.
Baby...can fill you with pride, like no other.
Baby...will bring you tenderness, beyond description.
Is there anything, that can compare, to being with
baby...in a quiet moment.?
My, how the love does flow, as one holds their baby.
Baby, who can have you make a fool of yourself, as
contort your face, to make them laugh.
And have you ever noticed yourself, speaking baby
talk...better than your baby?
Baby, who by their mere glimpse, can bring you
running, crying...laughing at the world.
Baby, a true miracle of innocence, in a chaotic world.
Baby, seems to justify our being...our life.
Baby...Baby...Baby...what would we do without them?
Baby...they undesputable proof, that God is at work.
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only A Baby Can... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
- The enduring admiration, Benjamin Sundstrom
- A.Blok, May's been cruel...- translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- The Secret of My love, Hanh Chau
- Submission of Poem, Vera Sidhwa
- The Hungry, Randy McClave
- You are not changed, ramesh rai
- The Poet called Light, Light Mark
- Stripes, Mike Acker
- Rocks like Milky Ways, Mikey Bachman
- Opportunities, Peter S. Quinn
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- A Ballad of Death, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)