Endless tears, I cried another couple times
Transformed into a butterfly stopping on top of this falling leaf
The wind-swept snow had been buried thousand years ago
I used up a lifetime of longing just waiting for you to appear
Memories began to wither around me
Couldn’t revive the picture that was moving before
Let us stay on the side line of reincarnation
Waiting for a stream of light
To peer into the time when we
Made a prediction
Let it take away that moment of yours
Making it our commemoration
Who would notice that my world had your face once upon a time?
cherry beley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (our commemoration by cherry beley )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI