Prayer of unborn litttle angel
Can you feel my presence mama,
Can you feel my touch.
Your little baby is crying, with in you
Because of fear, fear for her birth
Have few queries for you, for you in my heart.
If i am a girl-Is that my fault
I have desire to full fill your dreams.
I assure you, bcoz of me you'll never scream.
Give me a chance,
Chance to prove my worth.
Will surely not be a burden for you,
for you on this earth.
I can do miracles,
if you allow me to come on this earth.
I'll surely be your proud,
if you will not slaught be before my birth.
Will never let you down,
I can assure you for that.
Will be your beautifull princess,
and will never make you feel sad.
Will never disobey you,
Do all what you'll say.
Give me a chance -mama,
All that i can pray.
Priya Arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer of unborn litttle angel by Priya Arora )
- ANGER, ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- What is all truth, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Let all people, hasmukh amathalal
- To be successful…, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- This parts all without you, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)