Prayer of unborn litttle angel
Can you feel my presence mama,
Can you feel my touch.
Your little baby is crying, with in you
Because of fear, fear for her birth
Have few queries for you, for you in my heart.
If i am a girl-Is that my fault
I have desire to full fill your dreams.
I assure you, bcoz of me you'll never scream.
Give me a chance,
Chance to prove my worth.
Will surely not be a burden for you,
for you on this earth.
I can do miracles,
if you allow me to come on this earth.
I'll surely be your proud,
if you will not slaught be before my birth.
Will never let you down,
I can assure you for that.
Will be your beautifull princess,
and will never make you feel sad.
Will never disobey you,
Do all what you'll say.
Give me a chance -mama,
All that i can pray.
Priya Arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prayer of unborn litttle angel by Priya Arora )
- Scavenging the Wall, R. T. Smith
- Towards earth, hasmukh amathalal
- Rogue Russets, R. T. Smith
- Oxford Stroud Recollects Fishing with El.., R. T. Smith
- mounement, Rathna nagaraja
- Messenger, R. T. Smith
- MORNINGS GARMENT, Shannon Strauss
- Cowgirl, R. T. Smith
- Confession in a Booth at the Hollow Log .., R. T. Smith
- A Local Doc, over Rocky Lunchtime Bourbo.., R. T. Smith
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- First Lesson, Philip Booth
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)