There's something about a smell that people just can't pass up
Books, are an ace example
Few people can pass up the aged smell and wonderful brittle ridges of the paper...
The Torn cloth binding, splotched inks, old creaking leather and Flaking gold leaf...
Leaves falling out one by one, broken corners and the most typical of all, water damage
There's also the intelligence behind them, the years of wisdom that have grown in VOLUMES over the existence of man...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pun Intended by Sierra Pepper )
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis