Question And Answers
Love does not see offenses, does it? It only sees itself!
Love is never wrong and never found under rocks and dirt
and bound away from light of day all dirty thrown away
and discarded in the dung. Love is better kept in heart and blood
and living in reality inside the other heart.
Wondering at love and needing kisses
is better than the misses of the one
who steals the breath away from person in the dark.
One kiss from ewe would be the price eye pay for life.
Never fear that eye would ever fling my love away.
The day that eye would suicide is past.
The love is forever in the end of time
and just TODAY it has a home in me.
Ever and this day is when the time is meant to bee for ewe
please come to me anon.
Pleasure is just knoeing that we love and its not wrong.
Charles Hice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Question And Answers by Charles Hice )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi