Ravens In Job' the prophet'!
Surrealed in a prophet, he was the painting, in colours ov suffering, the charred in humanity.
To forbid the curse ov secreted bile, inside a sable liver, to devour my ravens.
In colours ov humans, surreal to heal them, in recess ov Job, to grieve the seven.
Up to up, conceit ov sockets, forbear my bones to evaporate in him.
For tales to cite, liqour to swim, cutting to eat a lower grim.
Suffer in colour, for sons ov devil, shedding black in Job, rebuilding shambles ov heaven.
His aspiration, interred in Job, for ravens' scrutinized disorder, maggots lacerate.
Mad heads ov leech are creeping in me, in liquor ov brain, to surreal my intellect.
Gorgons' false illusions, I abdicate the holy, my scars in sockets, to grieve the seven.
For ravens to exhume, to the scarlet prostate, in shrouds ov menstruation, for Job to entomb.
I mesmerized Utopia to surreal his prophecy, theatres to the empty, to become the lost.
I grieved the seven to feed upon disorder, I sinned to redeem, to exhume my intellect.
Gorgons' false illusions, I abdicate the painting, to inter in Job, his etherealized plagued wings.
Once I saw theatres, to act his forbearance, I cursed a secreted bile to devour sable ravens.
Exellence ov rot, to inter his aspiration, I dealt with scarlet in grave ov menstruation.
To masturbate the thousand, in crypts ov leeching kingdoms, in colors' decapitation, mad maggots to slither.
Once I soaked his church in sockets, the pus ov red eyes is creeping to depict.
Mesmerizing, in shambles ov heaven, I climbed the vine in Job, to decipher a prostate.
Swears ov holy, his scars in sockets, I sinned to redeem the scarlet Job in me.
Surrealed in a prophet, I sculptured in the name ov holy, in sockets ov seven, to char his ravens…..
Shireen Ramadan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ravens In Job' the prophet'! by Shireen Ramadan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- आज आंसू बहाओ - Suffering, yashovardhan kulkarni
- I loved you more than enough.., Rene Perera
- The victory of peace and truth., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Festival for unity(Republic -Day Celebra.., Aftab Alam
- Love Note 5, Michael P. McParland
- Attempts for peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE GREAT UNKNOWN - Determined the world, sEaN nOrTh
- A Small Rest 2, Michael P. McParland
- Corrective body for peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- आं थाबायो सिगांजोँ, Ronjoy Brahma