Respect to the ballas on the court today.
Respect to the playas who listen to what we say.
Respect to the game for it isn't quite done.
Respect for all the athletes who did it for fun.
Respect all that try even though it's hard.
Respect to those who keep trying despite the scars.
Respect goes a long way, the harder they try.
Respect to the legends who will never die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Respect by Adam DeBaere )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A moment of truth, Mark Heathcote
- After Jacques Brel, mary douglas
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide