Resp ect your elders all if they deserve;
Respect your servants who will serve;
Respect your father for tilling the soil;
Respect your mother for her love and toil.
Respect all teachers who gave you the knowledge;
respect your parent who will pay for your collage
respect your friend who saved you from the ledge
respect yourself from not going to the edge.
they are so many things we tend to say
giving respect does not come everyday
don't reject, don't regret just correct
but don't forget to bloody respect.
respect it something i like
doesn't matter if your wrong or right
doesn't matter if you black or white
doesn't matter if your rich or poor
doesn't matter what the hell you own
doesn't matter what way were you born.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (respect poem by dbhker don )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- picture, laxami Cards
- Nightingale, Naveed Khalid
- Conspiracy, Susmit Panda
- jupiter, Mandolyn Davidson
- Woodcutter Vs Woodpecker, SALINI NAIR
- Ne detin e ngrire te meendimeve te mia, skender iljaz braka
- Indiferentizem ekstrem, skender iljaz braka
- Mangesi tolerance, skender iljaz braka
- Ne ditet me te erreta te jetes sime, skender iljaz braka
- Nxitoni o ju hapa te penguara, skender iljaz braka