BuuVan A.J. Rasih
Rest In Peace
In Memory of My Beloved Mother
In life you bring happiness
and joy to those you love.
In death you leave us with
lasting memories of joy you bought
into our lives.
Many thing bought joy to you,
more greater than being with us
and our children.
Your love radiated through your eyes
and your joy through your laughs-
wonderful traits leaving
a permanent imprint
in our hearts.
You were loved by all of us,
are surely you will be missed
by all of us here today.
and your family
Peace Be With Us,
As It Is With You.
All Our Love.
Our Beloved Mother,
Rest In Peace.
The Blessed Heart
BuuVan A.J. Rasih's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rest In Peace by BuuVan A.J. Rasih )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Heal the Mind oh Healer, Pintu Mahakul
- Where Are You?, angela mann
- letting moments turn to hours, Manonton Dalan
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak