You touched my tongue,
With yours – blending buds,
Kindling minds, racing worlds,
Unifying two lovers – one body.
Tongues wrestled violently,
Fluidly, in fluid –
Juice flowed, fluidity rousing –
Endorphin storms erupted.
Hearts raged, blood gorged
Cock, clit, tit.
– desperate –
Found their feelings,
Feeling up, squeezing, sliding,
Rubbing, working, fingers fiddling.
Lungs breathed – sighing, rushing,
Panting, huffing, heaving
– ciliated turmoil.
Hearts worked harder,
Forcing blood torrents;
Whirlpool minds raced,
Blinded, careless, caring, daring.
Clothes faded, cast out – jetsam.
Skin flesh moulded, melded,
Oh to split! For
Inner flesh wanted in.
Rounded mounds flirted nipples
At the lips;
Phallus begging, forcing, pushing;
Ripples crossing skin dunes
The Quake of Coming, coming,
Bikramjyoti Kashyop's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Search Party by Bikramjyoti Kashyop )
- Haiku 'Eat', miken newman
- उगा रेत से बालुआ ये शहर (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Christmas Blackmail, Phil Soar
- Child Inside, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- G.M. Soldier (still fighting that war wi.., michael walkerjohn
- Imagination, Phil Soar
- Halloween tonight, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Wall @ penn-mar 91732, michael walkerjohn
- Life's Canon, michael walkerjohn
- Platypus, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 October 1923 – 20 December 1997)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)