You touched my tongue,
With yours – blending buds,
Kindling minds, racing worlds,
Unifying two lovers – one body.
Tongues wrestled violently,
Fluidly, in fluid –
Juice flowed, fluidity rousing –
Endorphin storms erupted.
Hearts raged, blood gorged
Cock, clit, tit.
– desperate –
Found their feelings,
Feeling up, squeezing, sliding,
Rubbing, working, fingers fiddling.
Lungs breathed – sighing, rushing,
Panting, huffing, heaving
– ciliated turmoil.
Hearts worked harder,
Forcing blood torrents;
Whirlpool minds raced,
Blinded, careless, caring, daring.
Clothes faded, cast out – jetsam.
Skin flesh moulded, melded,
Oh to split! For
Inner flesh wanted in.
Rounded mounds flirted nipples
At the lips;
Phallus begging, forcing, pushing;
Ripples crossing skin dunes
The Quake of Coming, coming,
Bikramjyoti Kashyop's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Search Party by Bikramjyoti Kashyop )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots
- Pleasures Of Love, Lilly Emery
- Enchantment Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Great Thugs of Indian English Poetry.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Spaniels, Diane Hine
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez