When i first saw you i knew you were the one for me,
only problem was we never got a chance to meet.
I'd see you and my heart would beat faster,
you would say hi sometimes and i'd reply with laughter.
We never really met though i felt a vibe between us,
we'd look at each other with hearts in our eyes it must be lust.
I'd start to daydream about how it would be,
if only you knew i liked you and if you liked me.
I'd snap out of my dadream and ther you were agaian,
i got up my courage to speak and made a new friend.
Although i wanted more for the moment i was pleased with this,
I would daydream all the time about how it would be when we first kiss.
I'd snap out of my daydream and quickly restored myself,
'cause for two whole minutes it was us and no one else.
i started to like you more and although i didn't think you felt the same way,
i felt a vibe between us every sence the first day.
The first day i saw you i liked you instintly,
only problem was i was unsure if you liked me.
But one thing i hope will never change is that we could always be friends,
or atleast untill i restore myself and find courage once again.
Courage to tell you how i feel and hope you feel the same way,
but until that day comes FRIENDS IS WHAT WE'LL STAY
Tyesha Doy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Secret Crush by Tyesha Doy )
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Ethical living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dolce Vita, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem, John Gray
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..