Shiv Jee And Maa Parvati
A flower smiles and shines in sun,
Fruits hang like stars in sky,
Birds fly and fishes swim in glee,
All because of mighty SHIV JEE...
As the name itself says,
The one who is omnipresent,
Still what we believe,
Its only Mount Kailash where he lives...
A wife who is the replica of his mighty soul,
MAA PARVATI is an example of all,
An example of beauty and true love,
With simple lifestyle and two sons they are contented enough...
The creator and the maker,
He is the one with least demands,
Love him a little and he blesses you bountful,
Because of him whole world is cheerful...
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
WITH FOLDED HANDS AND HIM IN HEART,
I JUST WANT TO HAVE HIS BLESSING IN WHATEVER I DO,
HIS HIGHNESS KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT ALL, EVERYTHING ABOUT ME,
LIKE OTHERS, SOONER OR LATER HE SHALL TOO HEAR MY PLEA!
Comments about this poem (Shiv Jee And Maa Parvati by Ankur Thakur )
- JGP, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Lost in Fourth dimension, Madrason writer
- Cyberneet poeet, Madrason writer
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
- Every moment, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Hurt and pain., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Fragile, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)