Sir Walter Raleigh
Sir Walter Raleigh (The night before his death)
Even such is time, which takes in trust
Our youth, our joys, and all we have,
And pays us nought but age and dust;
Which in the dark and silent grave,
When we have wandered all our ways,
Shuts up the story of our days!
And from which grave, and earth, and dust,
The Lord shall raise me up, I trust.'
Sir Walter Raleigh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sir Walter Raleigh (The night before his death) by Sir Walter Raleigh )
- Personal Growth, Daniel Karbon
- Fever, Neela Nath
- Forty Years of Peace, Daniel Karbon
- Fish and Arabs, Daniel Karbon
- Fingers, Daniel Karbon
- Peanut Butter, Daniel Karbon
- Who gives a shit.............by Talile Ali, Talile Ali
- Wild flowers are flowers, but their frag.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Beautiful Memories, Prabal Dev
- Who give's a shit, Talile Ali