I look in the mirror to see why people stare and
all i see is just a face with big frown yet i feel
somethings wrong so when i turn around i see
is just a clown.The clown that i see has a big
smile on his face and rainbow hair with white
that covered the face and then i find a trace.
A trace of a hair, my hair then i start to wonder
how it got there.I figured out it fell of my head
but yet i still feel like somethings wrong like
there's something missing like a song.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Something Wrong by Lara Dawn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...